16 January Marks One Month Of That Night Of Horror, When A Young Woman And Her Friend Were Brutally Attacked On A Delhi Bus, Leading To Her Gang Rape, Torture And Eventual Death....
Let Us Keep the Flame Alive...
For Justice, Safety & Gender Equality
On 16 Jan
On 16 Jan
Join a Vigil for Freedom Without FearAt Arts Faculty, North Campus, DU,
12 noon Onwards
With Opinions and Interactions, Poetry, Songs, Paintings and Cultural Performances
Teachers and Students of DU, Jamia, JNU
· Gender-just protocols for filing FIRs and police investigation of crimes against women
· Drafting of robust, gender-just laws in consultation with women's organisations and students, to be passed in a Special Session of Parliament
· Prohibit the obnoxious ‘two-finger test’ for rape
· Ensure more courts and faster trials for sexual violence cases
· Ensure massive expansion of safe public transport for women
· Review and fast-track the more than 1 lakh pending sexual violence cases in the country
· Prohibit any attempts to impose 'moral policing', discriminatory rules and regulations that prevent women from equal access to public spaces and equal rights.
· Withdraw all false cases against protesters
9560756628, 9868034224, 9868383692, 9953736392
Facebook group: Freedom without fear- बेखौफ़ आज़ादी